Claire got ahold of some Dove Chocolates when we laid her down for her nap. A few minutes later she was crying and we found her like this in her bed. Sorry Steph we got some chocolate on your cute shirt.....We will try to get it out.
WOW!!! I LOVE these pictures! That little girl sure can eat! I really can't believe how much older she looks. Don't let her get too old while I am gone. I LOVE you and miss you guys.
3 comments:
are you sure that is chocolate? it looks like it could be something else. ha ha ha
ps: got the shirt on clearance at old navy for $2. don't worry about it! :)
WOW!!! I LOVE these pictures! That little girl sure can eat! I really can't believe how much older she looks. Don't let her get too old while I am gone. I LOVE you and miss you guys.
Looks like she loves chocolate already. How funny!
Post a Comment