Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ice Cream Cone Face

We went to Jason's Deli tonight for dinner. They have a soft serve ice cream machine that is free and all you can eat. If you know us then you will know this is crazy....I helped Lincoln make his own ice cream cone, he picked out the cone, chose the chocolate ice cream, held the cone while I pulled the lever, then he told me when to stop. Claire decided she didn't just want bites of mine so once we got down to the cone we gave her the whole cone and they ate them the whole way home. Claire would take a bite and then laugh. She loves food and this one she really liked. by the time we got home Lincoln had finished his and claire only had the bottom part of the cone left. She decided to shove the whole thing in her mouth and that is why her mouth looks extra large in this picture. It was very fun!

5 comments:

Steph said...

Thats AWESOME!! I am sure they Loooovveedd it!! Who doesn't love soft serve. But I am a little disappointed that leslie doesn't have food all over her face too...j/k love ya

Rosanne said...

This is so funny! I love the look on Leslie's face--a little annoyed by still laughing. Everyone needs a little ice cream every once in a while. I bet they LOVED it!

Jen said...

So cute! I know you already know this, but your family is simply gorgeous!!

Lizzie said...

I wish i could have been there eating my own... we all know that I would have put the ice cream all over my face to join in the fun. ok so maybe it would have just been there naturally. I love this pic! it is my new desktop. i love you guys!

Unknown said...

That looks like you had so much fun. I would loved to have been there for that! Personally, I really love ice cream!