Sunday, June 7, 2009
Our Kids Update
Obviously we love our children. This blog mostly consists of videos and pictures of them. I put together a few clips from the last week onto this long video. It was 10 minutes long but I think Leslie and I would be the only ones that would actually watch the whole thing so I shortened it to five minutes. We are remodeling Claire's room that is why it was such a mess. If you watch it on Youtube it is in HD and shows more of the screen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this video SOO much!! I have already watched it 5 times. Claire is such a big girl. I really could watch videos of them all day. I would have been totally happy with a 10 minute video. keep these videos coming! I can't wait to see her first steps! I love you guys and miss you!
Post a Comment