Sunday, May 31, 2009

First Fathers and Sons Campout

Lincoln and I went to the Jemez mountains with our ward to camp out. It was a great time. 

Lincoln fell sound asleep after I read him some books with help from the light of my iPhone. when he was ready to go to sleep he said "Daddy can you shut the door?" I told him "The door is shut." He then said "No daddy shut the door so we don't hear those people by the fire."
Lincoln actually wanted to make his own PB and J. It was fun to see him make it himself and he ate the whole thing. Good job Lincoln!
There were two really unique tunnels we drove through. Many movies are filmed in New Mexico and I have not seen this movie but in 3:10 to Yuma they filmed a scene in this tunnel. 

3 comments:

Rosanne said...

How fun! It looks like you had a great time together. You live in a great place, that's for sure.

Kristin said...

I hadn't seen the video's that you posted! Those were so cute! Lincoln is quite the dancer! And I can't believe how well he can swing that golf club! Claire is so cute! She is so big already! Glad you had fun camping! Looks like Lincoln enjoyed it!

Matt said...

That's awesome! Fathers and sons...it looks like you guys had the best time ever. Lincoln is a stud!