Thursday, September 11, 2008

Liz Skydiving

My sister went skydiving and had a great time so I thought I would put her pictures together to some music. It looks like SOO much fun but I won't ever do it......to worried of the chute not opening and leaving Leslie, Lincoln, Claire, and family and friends. So this is the closest I will ever get to skydiving. Enjoy!


4 comments:

Carrie Allen said...

That was awesome Daniel!! Lizzie seems like the neatest girl. I wish I knew her (and all of you!)better. That's the closest I'll ever get to skydiving too. Ü

Wardell Family said...

Wow! That looked like so much fun...but I'm with you-wouldn't ever skydive either. Liz is so adventurous-I miss that girl! Cool video too!

Rosanne said...

Dan-This is AWESOME! You did a great job on it and really captured the experience. I thought you might use the music from High School Musical--I Soaring . . .

Love you!
Mom

Matt said...

good work danny boy! That's a cool video! I still can't believe she went through with it...she has more guts than i'll ever have!