Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Lincoln's First Day of Montessori School



Lincoln is now going to Montessori school here in Corrales. He will be going Monday and Tuesday morning from 8:30 - 11:30. The school has eight acres next to the Rio Grande River and they have gardens, chickens and many playgrounds. He enjoyed his first day. He is not very social. He likes to do things on his own so it was funny when we walked in and he was in the other small room on his own drawing pictures on the white board. It will be a fun experience for him.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Good job Lincoln! What a big boy he is! And loved the video you made! And more importantly loved the hair! And the bows are all so cute! I can't believe how cute Claire is...well actually I can seeing how her parents are so beautiful!

Steph said...

Way to GO LINCOLN!!!!!! Preschool is the best!

Unknown said...

yeah for preschool! how fun! I am sure he is LOVING it!!!