Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cougar Fight Song

For the last month, I've been singing the cougar fight song to Lincoln before bed. He loves it. For those of you who are not familiar with the song, it is played at BYU football games every time they score and everyone stands and sings it. He mostly just claps and says "Cougars" at the end but it always is the last thing we do before I leave the room. Tonight I decided to stop and see if he knew any of the words and surprisingly, he did. So I went and grabbed the camera and thought I would try it again. He was exhausted as you can see in the video, but even being shy of the camera he knew some of the words and I think he is very cute! Now I just need to actually get him to a BYU football game! Kind of hard when you live in New Mexico!


4 comments:

Wardell Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wardell Family said...

He is very cute! We are painting our faces and going to the BYU vs. TCU game this month. Glad you are settled in your new place. Albuquerque has the BEST hot air balloon festival.

Steph said...

Okay that is SO CUTE! and he looks sooooo BIG! I am missing him so much!!

Lizzie said...

Now he just needs to learn the U of U song...