Previous owners bed, they left the curtain. That black curtain thing when we took it down was dusty, and was full of dead bugs. So nasty!
This is when the previous owners lived in the home.
Again the previous owners and check out that ugly red paint!
New drapes, new paint, new furniture....much better!
We moved into our home a month ago and one thing we had to change is the master bedroom. I am not a handy man at all. So even painting a room is quite the task. The problem was the strange bright red paint on the walls are not very comforting to wake up to. So we purchased some blue paint and primer and I spent a saturday painting. Four coats of paint later it looks much better. Leslie is very pleased.
2 comments:
That is so beautiful! I can't believe the difference it makes in the room. It is amazing how the right color on the wall can transform a living space. Nice job, you guys!
I am so proud of you painting Dan! he he. The room looks awesome! I love it. You and Les picked out the perfect stuff! Now you just need that rug...... :)
Post a Comment