Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Chicago Trip

 I have always wanted to go to Wrigley field and see a Cubs game. Leslie let me come to Chicago since Jeff was already here this week. I got here yesterday and we went to a game last night. It was really fun. Chicago is a fun place in the summer. We had to wait for four trains until we finally squeezed our way into the doorway of one. I felt bad though because after we squeezed our way in and the door was about to shut I looked back and there was a Father and Mother with their son and daughter and they were all wearing cubs jerseys and just standing there looking at us. I wanted to jump out but then the door began to close and so Jeff and I just looked back at them as the train pulled away. Jeff is sure they got on the next train but it was pretty funny of us. I thought videos on the camera would be more fun than just pictures so I just told jeff to walk in the background of things and so It did create some funny awkward moments. 

Tonight we are going to the best pizza place on the planet.....seriously we were here seven years ago together as we drove across the country and the pizza was unbelievable. I have thought about that pizza ever since that day. We can't wait to get some more! Then I leave early in the morning. 

I can't believe Leslie wanted me to go on this awesome trip. She is the best!


3 comments:

Steph said...

Dan!! You Rock...I was laughing, I was crying, it was an amazing video! LOL

LOve you!!!

(ps. make sure you show us the pizza tonight!!)

Lizzie said...

That looks like way too much fun! I think we need to do a family road trip soon.

Unknown said...

how did you do your cool video clip? I LOVED it!!

looks like you had an AWESOME "boys" weekend!!

Is that the same Jeff that lived with you in high school? He looked SO grown up!