Sunday, July 13, 2008

Chicago Pizza mmmmmmm


This Pizza is seriously the best in the world!! I can't even describe it and the pictures do not do it justice. If I am flying across the country ever in the future I will purposely route my flight through Chicago just so I can take the train over to Giordano's or Ginos to get some of this awesome pizza! I can't wait to take Leslie there someday. The crust is so thick but not too crispy. The pizza has a layer of the stringiest cheese at the bottom, then the toppings, then another layer of cheese on top and then Marinara sauce on top. Jeff ate two pieces and I ate three and we were sooo full. He had a fridge in his hotel so he finished it off the next day. My stomach is going crazy right now as I write this and look at the picture above. If any of you are ever in Chicago feel free to call me and I will help you find the right place :)




2 comments:

Lizzie said...

Holy pizza, Batman! That is the most incredible pizza I have ever seen. I can't believe you were able to eat 3 pieces of it. Yikes! It is massive! I bet it is de-lic-i-ous-a. Mama mia!

Mom

Unknown said...

mmm that looks SO good, fattening but GOOD!!! I too am impressed you could eat 3 pieces!! WOW!!