So after I took these pictures I switched his seat with me. Leslie did a great job taking care of both kids. There wasn't much I could do to help being on the other row so I had a great conversation with the person next to me. At one point this guy reading his scriptures behind me complimented Leslie on the great job she was doing watching the kids and pretty much told me I was a bad father for not helping more and talking to the person next to me. Truth is I could have paid more attention to them, at the same time I was not allowed to hold the baby (flight attendant was worried about oxygen masks) and once I gave Lincoln my iphone he was just playing games. It was kind of funny actually to think that man is probably a bishop and he will use the story of me in his talk in church to paint the picture of what priesthood holders/fathers should not do. Whoops guess I better step it up next time :)
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Frightened!
So after I took these pictures I switched his seat with me. Leslie did a great job taking care of both kids. There wasn't much I could do to help being on the other row so I had a great conversation with the person next to me. At one point this guy reading his scriptures behind me complimented Leslie on the great job she was doing watching the kids and pretty much told me I was a bad father for not helping more and talking to the person next to me. Truth is I could have paid more attention to them, at the same time I was not allowed to hold the baby (flight attendant was worried about oxygen masks) and once I gave Lincoln my iphone he was just playing games. It was kind of funny actually to think that man is probably a bishop and he will use the story of me in his talk in church to paint the picture of what priesthood holders/fathers should not do. Whoops guess I better step it up next time :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That could not be the reason because when I took him up to the Ute Stadium and drove him around the U on Friday morning, he LOVED it! He even learned the Ute fight song and especially liked saying, "Ki-yi!" After spending time with him, I realize that he is a perfect child (honestly!-and I'm not just saying this because I'm his grandma; even the people at the table next to us at dinner said it). His only flaw is that his favorite color is blue. I think his dad has indoctrinated him with biases already. GO UTES!
Poor Lincoln :(
Post a Comment