Sunday, December 7, 2008

Family Pics

It has been so long since we have taken a picture with all four of us so Renee snapped this for us before we went to church last week. Gotta love Claire's little Christmas outfit. Pretty cute.
There are my cute girls!! Claire is growing so fast!
Sweet blue eyed girl.
Nice pose. We went to the University of New Mexico basketball game last night (that's not where this picture is from). Whenever the band would play or the crowd would cheer Claire would cover her ears just like this. 

6 comments:

Gramma Rosie said...

These are adorable! I can hardly wait to hug these kids this week.

Steph said...

You guys look SO GREAT! Oh it makes me miss you SO MUCH!! I am SO SAD I can't just drive up quick to see you when you are up. LOVE YOU!!! ps. Call me when you get a chance..

Matt said...

Your kids are getting so big! and little Claire is a doll! Love the posts!

So, that costco story was so funny! Amanda and I had a great laugh about it. That's exactly something that I would over hear. haha! Thanks for sharing!

Wardell Family said...

What a beautiful family! Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas.

Unknown said...

Hi Leslie, it's Mark Roberts. Your cousin Becky gave me your blog address. What a cute family you have! My family's blog is markandmiranda.blogspot.com and my email is m.roberts06@sbcglobal.net

Take care, Mark

Jenny said...

I'm getting Claire bagpipes for Christmas.