It is funny because the Markham side of my family has some amazing engineers and architects. My great Grandfather was an architect that designed the Washington DC temple. My Grandfather was an architect who designed half of Provo, Utah over the last 50 year, my personal favorite project he worked on was the BYU Football stadium. My father has worked for the church for almost 30 years as an engineer and worked on projects ranging from the first stake center I served in on my mission in the Philippines to the Hong Kong temple, to the many buildings dotting our country. So what have I done with my amazing genes? Well.....this video is the pinnacle of my engineering accomplishments.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Paper Cup Fun
The Packing crew came in today and put everything in boxes. Unfortunately, the semi truck moved the pick up day to Wednesday so we have to wait here at the house with nothing to really play with. I bought some plastic cups, plates and utensils. Last night, Renee, Lincoln and I came up with a new game that started from two cups.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i think you have a little TOO much time on your hands. :) Looks like fun!
Well done my buddy!
Post a Comment