Saturday, August 9, 2008
Dancing Boy
Lincoln loves his wiggles music. He knows every song to those guys. We bought the most recent CD and it is a hit with him. I captured some video of him dancing while we were getting our home ready for the move. I put some different music to it. I don't think we will see him on "So you think you can dance" anytime in his life but I enjoy watching his sweet moves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what a little dancer you have. he could be the NEXT SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE WINNER!! :) He is SO CUTE!!
I love it! You should have sent this in to So You Think You Can Dance for the happy dance contest. I think he would have won.
Love, Mom
Too cute! He needs to show Brock some of his moves...definately "So You Think You Can Dance" material right there. Seriously he can dance AND play sports?!
Post a Comment