Lincoln loves going to Best Buy and we play "Rock Band". He loves the drums and I play the guitar. Leslie will never let us have a video game system in our home and I am happy about that. I would stay up all night playing college football or something. So we make at least one trip a week to Best Buy to play the drums and college football on the playstation. Here Lincoln is rocking out!!
Yes, I know this one looks pretty gross, like a big egg. I had just returned from the grocery store, Claire was sitting in her Bumbo on the kitchen counter. I set a few of the bags on the counter and when I wasn't looking Claire decided the milk carton looked like something fun to play with. She pushed it off the counter and it exploded on the floor. Leslie and I laughed pretty hard. Lincoln saw our joy and excitement, or approval of Claire so he climbed on the counter and pushed the huge orange juice carton off the counter! We were not as happy with him. It splashed thirty feet to the front door, on the ceiling and everywhere. That is how we ended up with this attractive picture. Gotta love kids!
We went to Orlando and were too cheap to go to Disney World so we went to the free downtown Disney. Then we took a picture of Lincoln with Goofy in the airport. Some day when they are old enough we will take them to the real Disney World.
Lincoln, Liz and I went bowling a few weeks ago and we had the bumpers up. Lincoln rolled the ball all by himself and so did Lizzie. They were both really trying and it was awesome when Lincoln beat Lizzie by one point!! Way to go buddy!!!
While Leslie was at Jazzercise the other day I took Claire to Target. I like to take her out when I have her and buy her an outfit. Isn't that what Dads do for their little girls? I strapped on the seatbelt on the cart and I thought she looked pretty cute and funny so I took a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love these pictures, especially the spilled milk and orange juice. What a mess to clean up. I remember once when a gallon bottle of milk broke as I was getting it out of the car. Try as I might to clean it all up, every time the temperature got hot in that car you could still smell rotten milk. Yuck!
Hey! I'm missing out on all the good stuff! Looks like you had your work cut out for you on this one! So fun to see the kids doing kid stuff! Welcome to parenthood. I miss you.
Renee
That is so funny about Lincoln wanting to make his parents laugh so he spilled the oj. Your kids sure are cute!
Hey guys!! We miss you. These pictures are classic. I love Lincoln's focus on the drums. He might have a future on those bad boys! We laughed when we read that you guys go to Best Buy every week and play. That is a creative way around the video game ban...I'll have to remember that, since I'm sure we'll have the same rule. We love you guys!! Come to PHX and visit
That is so funny about the juice and milk. That is something that would happen at our house! I love the picture of Claire at Target! She is getting so pretty and so big already.
Hey guys! Love all the pics. The one with the juice and milk! That is hilarious! Claire is a cutie! and the whole video game thing...I think it's good that you guys are so good about not having stuff like that around BUT I also like that you and Lincoln go and hang out at Best Buy.
Post a Comment