Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sports Update

Lincoln plays sports everyday so today I finally fixed my camera so I took some shots of him. You can tell what I think is important and what Leslie thinks is important. My mom asked me what she could get the kids for Christmas and I told her we really didn’t need anything. Then I told her Lincoln always needs new balls to play with, like golf balls, football, soccer ball. Then I told Leslie about my moms comments and Leslie said “Oh we should have her pick out some good new books or some learning toys, she always picks out such good stuff and Lincoln could always use more books.”  I immediately thought “He already has so many books” and when I told Leslie what I told my Mom she said “Are you serious? He has enough balls.” Looks like we are a good team. Anyway here are a few shots of Lincoln playing sports.


5 comments:

Steph said...

oh that is too funny~!!! What a little athlete you are creating!! :)

Unknown said...

he is seriously the cutest thing ever! what a GOOD Athlete he is!! I think he needs to be in lessons! tell him that is what your mom should get for him a uniform for his new team!! :)

Kristin said...

He is amazing! I can't believe how well he can shoot and hit the golf ball! Would you mind sending me Steph's e-mail? I miss reading her blog since she went private.

Jenny said...

What are you guys doing drills all day? Fun clip.
He's such an little athlete. Healy could keep him throwing all day long. What a perfect match they would be! She loves fetching, he loves throwing!

Jenny said...

Well, I'm going to try and balance out the jock and scholar, and get him a paint set to make an artist out of him :)