Friday, October 17, 2008

More pics from our trip

Lincoln is a huge wiggles fan so when he saw this big red car in Toon Town he had to sit and play in it. 
I made Leslie and Lincoln ride the slow train around the whole park. Partly because the lines were so long on the other rides and partly because I like riding the train. He enjoyed it until we went through the Dinosaur cave and then he cried. A little too creepy for him.
On Saturday we passed on Disneyland and went to Newport Beach. Lincoln played in the ocean and go wet so we bought him this cute Lifeguard sweatshirt. We ate at this really cool seafood place right on the beach. Lincoln loves his Grandpa Bill. They played lots of games that kept Lincoln in a good mood. The food was great too!
Leslie, her Dad Bill and Lincoln rode the car ride at Disneyland. I always loved riding these cars at Lagoon in Utah growing up so I thought Lincoln would like this ride also. I think he liked it. Anyone who knows Leslie knows she is super efficient and competitive so with her being the driver, she got them through that ride at a record time for Disneyland. 
Lincoln and Alex watched plenty of Wiggles and danced the days away. I don't know what it is about those strange Australian guys, but now I even catch myself some days at work with their songs stuck in my head. I haven't gotten to the point of dancing to their music during the day but who knows maybe that is coming : )  

3 comments:

Kristin said...

SO FUN!! You guys are seriously the cutest little family! I am sure Lincoln had so much fun! And that is great that You had family with you too! I am glad that you guys were able to take such a fun trip! Someday we should all take one together. I think it would be a blast!

Lizzie said...

That trip looked like so much fun!!! You guys are so great! Leslee, congrats at breaking the world record! Love you guys!

Rosanne said...

Thanks for posting the great pics. When are we going to take our side of the fam to Disneyland? We need to do it!