I'm so glad you have a blog! I love the movie of Claire. She is so beautiful and growing up SO FAST. I love reading your stories and will check you blog every day.
Steph says I need to write in mine again, but I think my life is too boring. What would I say? I went t work, came home, and crocheted all night. Wow. How exciting is that?
Maybe my kids will inspire me to get started in the blogging world.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you have a blog! I love the movie of Claire. She is so beautiful and growing up SO FAST. I love reading your stories and will check you blog every day.
Steph says I need to write in mine again, but I think my life is too boring. What would I say? I went t work, came home, and crocheted all night. Wow. How exciting is that?
Maybe my kids will inspire me to get started in the blogging world.
YEAH welcome to the blog world!! your claire is SO beautiful and Lincoln is way big and so cute!!
you can check out our blog too ariannegreganika.blogspot.com
Post a Comment